I’m excited as I’ve started a new community for like minded people, from all over, who enjoy running, walking or hiking.
I only just started this group! Feel free to take a look HERE and check out what we are up to and who we are as a group 🙂
It’s free, it’s fun and it’s for men and women at all levels of fitness.
I have people say to me all the time, YES, all the time, they say, Donna:
- I’m not very active,
- I know I should be,
- I just don’t have the motivation,
- I really need someone (like a buddy) to get active with and make me accountable,
- I’m not very fit,
- I don’t know if I’ll keep up,
- my doctor tells me I should do some sort of exercise,
- I’m at the age where I’m putting on a little weight,
- I can’t afford a personal trainer,
- I seem to be stuck to my desk,
- AND there are more reasons…
These are all real reasons, I understand! So how do you escape these reasons that are holding you back?
Well, these are my reasons as to why I have created this group. It’s for the people who:
- are wanting to get active,
- realise they should be active, for themselves and their health,
- need motivation, and to stay motivated,
- need someone to keep them accountable
- admit they’re not fit, and want to be
- will try at any level
- need a new challenge
- admit their doctor is right
- can see the weight gain slowly creeping up
- need something affordable to help them achieve their goals
- want to have fun
- need to take some time away from their desk
- are at any age and fitness level, male or female
- and are willing to get out of their comfort zone…just a little 🙂
I’m not going to make this a long “salesy” blog post, I just want to put it out there 🙂 If you find that at least one of these reasons above, you can relate to and want to check us out, you’ve got nothing to lose! Right?
Just click HERE to take you to our new Adventure Beyond Limits – Running, Walking & Hiking Community.
Feel free to share this post with someone who you think may like to join too! 🙂 See you there!
The Power is in Me…it’s in You too!